Employees receive a comprehensive and competitive benefit package that ensures employees’ needs are met. The benefits outlined in this section may vary according to the individual's employment status (full-time, part-time, part-time casual, temporary).
All full-time employees are eligible for health coverage on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment. The group health plan includes the following:
- Group health medical plan with prescription coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Flexible benefit cafeteria plan
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employer paid accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
- Employer paid long-term disability
- Employer paid employee assistance program (EAP)
- A variety of voluntary supplemental insurance options such as short-term disability.
Disability Insurance (100 percent employer paid for eligible employees)
Long-term disability provided at 66 2/3 percent of monthly base pay upon qualification.
Basic Life Insurance (100 percent employer paid for eligible employees)
Basic Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance provided at 1.5 times the annual base salary.
Retirement Savings Plan
BBG offers employees a 401(k) retirement plan through Fidelity Investments.
BBG matches 100 percent of the 1st one percent of employee contributions and 50 percent of the next 5 percent of the employee contributions. Employees are fully vested in the employer contributions after 3 years of employment.
Paid time off (PTO)
- PTO accrues bi-weekly. Full-time and part-time employees accrue PTO based on their length of service.
- Eight paid holidays per year: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Friday after Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and a personal floating holiday.
- Optional life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Voluntary supplemental benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount program
- Incentive Compensation Plan
- Direct deposit
- Got Health wellness program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- ASPIRE Rewards Program –employees recognize their peers for going above and beyond their work and service.
- Employee of the Month Program – recognizes employees that exemplify BioBridge Global’s core values of ASPIRE.
- Service Award Program – recognizes certain levels of service milestones.
- Internal transfers and promotions – encourages employee development and growth.
- Extended Illness Benefit (EIB) - EIB accrues bi-weekly. Full-time and part-time employees accrue EIB based on their length of service.
- Employee Referral Program – receive monetary compensation for referring a qualified candidate who is subsequently hired.
- Performance feedback – provides an opportunity to grow in your professional career and achieve personal accomplishments.