Employees receive a comprehensive and competitive benefit package that ensures employees’ needs are met. The benefits outlined in this section may vary according to the individual's employment status (full-time, part-time, part-time casual, temporary).
All full-time employees are eligible for health coverage on their 91st day of employment. The group health plan includes the following:
- Group health medical plan with prescription coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Flexible benefit cafeteria plan
- Employer paid life insurance
- Employer paid accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
- Employer paid long-term disability
- Employer paid employee assistance program (EAP)
- A variety of voluntary supplemental insurance options such as short-term disability.
Disability Insurance (100% employer paid for eligible employees)
Long-term disability provided at 66 2/3 percent of monthly base pay upon qualification.
Basic Life Insurance (100% employer paid for eligible employees)
Basic Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance provided at 1.5 times the annual base salary.
Retirement Savings Plan
BBG offers employees a 401(a) Pension Plan through Fidelity after completing one year of employment and have worked 1,000 hours. The pension plan is employer sponsored at 6% of your base annual salary. Employees are fully vested after 5 years of employment.
BBG also offers a 403(b) retirement plan that you may enroll for when you start employment.
Paid time off (PTO)
- PTO accrues bi-weekly. Full-time employees accrue PTO based on their length of service, and part-time employees accrue PTO based on the number of hours they work and their length of service.
- Eight paid holidays per year: New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Friday after Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Optional life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Voluntary supplemental benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount program
- Incentive Compensation Plan
- Direct deposit
- Got Health wellness program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- "U Matter Awards" Program –employees recognize their peers.
- Employee of the Month Program – recognizes non-management employees that exemplify BioBridge Global’s core values of Respect, Integrity and Excellence (RIE).
- Manager of the Quarter Program – recognizes management employees for outstanding job performance.
- Service Award Program – recognizes certain levels of service milestones.
- Internal transfers and promotions – encourage your continuous development and growth.
- Employee Referral Program – receive monetary compensation for referring a qualified candidate who is subsequently hired.
- Performance reviews – provide an opportunity to advance in your professional career and achieve personal accomplishments.