Dear Board Members:
Welcome to each of you and thank you for your time and commitment in agreeing to serve on the 2023 Blood & Tissue Center Foundation Board of Directors.
Our focus this year will be the many ways we can have a positive Impact on the mission of The Foundation by celebrating the best of the past 20 years and building on that success for the next 20. Together we will accomplish great things this year and Impact the future of our blood supply and blood delivery, to support the growth of San Antonio and the surrounding communities we serve.
As we kick off the year there are a couple of housekeeping items:
- Make sure your contact information for the pictorial directory is up to date and that you submit a photo to Adriana at firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven’t yet.
- Email email@example.com to express your interest in joining a committee, project or program you are interested in working on. Adriana will add this into the directory we can better connect with each other and share our mission with our networks.
- The need to increase our “social presence” continues to grow. Please be on the lookout for social posts or email info to share with your networks.
In keeping with the theme of Impact these are a few we can all do to help increase our blood donation base as well as our financial base.
- Review the 2023 Ways to Give list included in the 2023 Champions fore Charity Donation designation form in the February board meeting packet.
- If possible, please make your financial commitments now through Champions Fore Charity – we receive an additional 7% of revenue, and donations through Champions increases opportunities for The Foundation to earn “bonus money” simply by driving donations through that program without any additional costs to The Foundation.
- If you have contacts for possible philanthropic donation, please talk with Clay Howell about the best way to proceed. We are actively looking to broaden our financial donor base.
Through your efforts, each of you have the ability to make a positive Impact on people’s lives and the communities in which they live. Let’s Impact together!