This annual event by The Blood & Tissue Center Foundation raises funds to support the BioBridge Global family, which includes The South Texas Blood & Tissue Center, QualTex Laboratories, and GenCure. Click here to see photos from our 2015 event.
Our benefiting programs
KABB reporter Erin Nichols was born and raised in San Antonio.
Erin joined the Fox San Antonio news team in 2013. You can also see her fill in as anchor on Fox News at Nine, Fox News First and Fox News Midday.
In 2014 she began hosting and producing Focus on South Texas, a weekend morning talk show on Fox 29 and the CW35 on Saturday and Sunday mornings.
As a San Antonio native, Erin attended Providence High School and University of the Incarnate Word, where she graduated magna cum laude.
After graduating from UIW, Erin went on to work at Fox 4 KBTV in Beaumont as the weekend anchor, producer and eporter. While in Beaumont, she was honored by the Texas Medical Association for bringing awareness to ovarian cancer. She also was recognized by the Southeast Texas Press Club for her
investigative and feature work.
She’s passionate about health care and medical reporting. She recently ran for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Woman of the Year and raised more than $20,000 for blood cancer research.
Contributions and/or sponsorships are greatly appreciated. To make a financial contribution, please click the "Dance with us" button to purchase tickets/sponsorship online or download the Red and White Ball Sponsorship Form and return it to The Blood & Tissue Center Foundation via email or at 6211 IH-10 West, San Antonio, Texas 78201.
Please contact Mary Dial at (210) 249-4498 if you have any questions.
- $50,000 Distinguished Benefactor – Special recognition at the Ball; two complimentary tables in a premier location; recognition in all publications; recognition in all media coverage.
- $25,000 Diamond Sponsor – One complimentary table in a premier location; recognition in all publications; recognition in all media coverage.
- $10,000 Platinum Sponsor – Four complimentary seats in a premier location; recognition in all publications.
- $ 5,000 Gold Sponsor – Two complimentary seats in a premier location; recognition in all publications.
- $ 3,000 Silver Sponsor – Two complimentary seats in a premier location; recognition in all publications.
Table Sales (10 seats/table):
- $10,000 Ruby – Premier seating and recognition in all publications. Individual seats $1,000/each
- $ 5,000 Sapphire – Prime seating and recognition in all publications. Individual seats $500/each
- $ 3,000 Garnet – Preferred seating and recognition in all publications. Individual seats $300/each
- $ 2,000 Opal – Recognition in all publications. Individual seats $200/each
Chairman's Circle: A chairman’s contribution of $500 or more will receive recognition in all publications.
New! Show your support online!
Would you like to help spread the word about our event? Share the following images with your social media network. Don't forget to share our event webpage URL (BloodnTissueFoundation.org/ANightInOldHollywood) and #RedandWhiteBall, too.
We also invite you to follow us at:
Thank you to our sponsors: