BioBridge Global CEO Marty Landon recently sat down with editors from Invest: San Antonio magazine for a Q and A on how the organization is meeting the demand for local healthcare and the growing advanced therapies market in today’s economic climate.
· How have you been navigating current economic challenges?
· What have been the results of the MasterControl report?
· What are some of the challenges that the increase in population creates for you?
· What are some of the unique aspects of doing business in San Antonio?
· What is the organizational structure for BioBridge and its subsidiaries?
The interview is a follow-up to the annual business summit hosted by Capital Analytics on issues facing the San Antonio economy, with insights from industry leaders across the region.
BioBridge Global executive Becky Cap (SVP, Business Development, Advanced Therapies) spoke at the event on the panel, “Twin Pillars: How healthcare and higher education are driving innovation and economic diversity across Greater San Antonio.”