BioBridge Global is proud to announce that 12 abstract submissions were accepted to present as research posters during the AABB 2023 Annual Meeting taking place Oct. 14-17 in Nashville, TN.
You can view all of our posters at the links below and meet our authors during AABB 2023.
Please be sure to stop by BioBridge Global, Booth #1039, to learn more about our capabilities.
- Development of a Career Progression Framework for a Donor Screening Laboratory
- Development of a Competency Assessment Tracker and Training Dashboard Smartsheets
- Development of In Vitro Potency Assay to Assess the Effect of T-Cells to Kill Cancer Cells
- Implementation of a Quality Scorecard to Enhance the Culture of Quality
- Validation of a Human Anti-Tetanus Toxoid IgC Immunoassay for Tetanus Hyperimmune Programs
- 12-Hour Hold in Large Volume Delayed Sampling of Platelet Products: Is it Needed?
- Analysis of the Benefit of Implementing a Helipad for Rotation and Resupply of Low Titer O Whole Blood to Prehospital Entities
- Expansion of Low Titer O Whole Blood Donor Eligibility
- Impact of Automation in an Immunohematology Reference Laboratory
- Implementing an Integrated Communication System Between an Apheresis Device and Our Center’s Blood Establishment Computer System
- Our Experience in Using A1 Lectin for Solid Organ Transplant Triaging Between Group A1 and Non-Group A1 Donors
- Will Donors Return After Deferral: One Center’s Experience with Reinstatement After New FDA Guidance on Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
BioBridge Global, a San Antonio-based nonprofit organization, integrates donor-to-patient services to enable the future of biotherapeutic solutions, including blood, tissue and advanced therapies. Through its subsidiaries – South Texas Blood & Tissue, QualTex Laboratories and GenCure – BioBridge Global provides products and services in blood resource management, cellular therapy manufacturing, donated umbilical cord blood and human tissue, as well as testing of blood, plasma, tissue and cellular products for clients in the United States and international markets. It supports the development of advanced therapies by providing access to starting materials, testing services, biomanufacturing and clinical trials support. BioBridge Global is committed to saving and enhancing lives through the healing power of human cells and tissue.