Dear Board Members:
Thank you ALL for your commitment to our community and serving on the 2022 Blood & Tissue Center Foundation Board.
Together, we can grow the mission and operations of BioBridge Global to meet the needs – and growing population – of South Texas.
I know we will accomplish great things!
There are a couple of housekeeping items to take care of:
- Make sure your contact information for the pictorial directory is up to date and you that submit a photo, if you haven’t yet.
- Let me, or anyone on The Foundation staff, know what committee, project or program you are interested in working on. Adriana will add this into the directory we can better connect with each other and share our mission with our networks.
- The need to increase our “social presence” continues to grow. Please be on the lookout for social posts or email info to share with your networks.
In keeping with the theme of “increase” these are a few we can all do to help increase our blood donation base as well as our financial base.
- Review the 2022 Donation Opportunities form included in the February board meeting packet for a list of all giving opportunities planned for the year as of the end of January.
- If possible, please make your financial commitments now through Champions Fore Charity – we harvest an additional 7% of revenue simply by driving donations through that program without any additional costs to The Foundation.
- We still need a few committee chairs and volunteers to serve on the event committees.
- If you have contacts for possible philanthropic donation, please talk with Clay Howell about the best way to proceed. We are actively looking to broaden both our financial donor base.
- Promote the new donor rooms and “adopt a day” to bring friends and family in to donate with you.
I am so excited about all we can accomplish this year and to working with everyone.
Please let me know what questions you have.
Thanks so much!
Allison De Paoli