Dear Board Members:
We would like to thank all of you for your commitment to The Blood & Tissue Center Foundation.
As noted at our Board meeting, 2021 is going to be a challenging year for The Foundation but at the same time provide us with an opportunity to explore how we achieve our mission of increasing community awareness and developing financial and other resources in support of BioBridge Global and its subsidiaries.
To further our mission, we need members of the Board to actively participate in our efforts.
We encourage all of our Board members to consider participating in the following manner:
- Donate through Champions fore Charity (details enclosed)
- Follow “Connect for Life” on your social media platforms and share all of our posts
- Sign up for a committee (fundraising, outreach and membership)
- Give blood, platelets and convalescent plasma
- Share contacts for possible philanthropic donors with Clay Howell (especially prospective donors The Foundation has not previously worked with)
- Support new bus reveals (date TBD)
- Share our mission at your local Rotary or community meetings (a BBG speaker can be coordinated for you)
- Share your story or do you have a family or friend with a story to share
- Get creative and let us know what you think will work, what we should do or how you would like to get involved
We look forward to working with everyone this year and should you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us.
Claire and Patrick Rouse